- Weekly 30-40 minute classes outside. 45 minute classes inside. 4 semesters per year: Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer.
- An access code to download or stream the class music and enjoy the Family Music Zone, where you can find videos, coloring sheets, additional song activities & more! A CD of the class songs is also included.
- A beautifully illustrated songbook with family activity suggestions so your family can enjoy the music at home & on the go!
- Classes include parent education to help adults understand and enhance their child's music development.
- Families will also receive a quarterly e-newsletter and access to the national informative website.
- Booklet for new families: "Music Together® At Home: Helping Your Child Grow Musically"; a guide for parents and caregivers.
- Limited make-up classes as space permits. Click here to view our Make Up Policy.
Fall 2020: September 9 - November 20
(Monday classes start 9/14 & Tuesday classes start 9/15)
Brookhaven, Buckhead, Marietta, Smyrna, Vinings (10 weeks)
|New Family per semester
|Returning Family per semester
|Second Sibling per semester
|Third Sibling per semester
|Infant sibling 6 mo or younger
|Second Weekly Class Per Child, per semester
Scholarships are available due to the generosity of our Music Together families who donate to our scholarship program. Typical scholarships are 50% of semester tuition. Contact us if your family needs a boost this semester.
- Yes! We have a budget-friendly payment option for spring, fall & winter sessions. Complete the Registration form here & you can choose to pay either the full amount or a $25 non-refundable deposit that is applied toward your total. The balance is due 14 days before the first class, & we will email you a reminder.
- Special Group Rate! Got a group of 8 or more families who want to be in the same class? Sign up together & the $10 registration fee per family is waived. Email us for details.
Other Classes & Events (1 time class)
|Daddy's / Uncles / Grandpa's Class
|Holiday Sing Along
|Infant sibling under 7 months
|Front Porch Sing Along
- A non-refundable registration fee of $10 for new families is included in your Music Together tuition.
- Tuition is not pro-rated due to late enrollment.
- If you would like a payment plan, please email MusicTogetherMetroAtlanta@gmail.com. We are usually able to accommodate most requests.
- You may cancel your registration for a full refund minus a $20 administration fee within two business days after registering, up until 10 days before the first class of the semester. After that, refunds are not available, although credits may be offered in extenuating circumstances.
- Refunds are not available for missed classes, but a credit may be offered due to extenuating circumstances.
- In order to give you the best possible experience, our classes must have a minimum of 6 families enrolled & no more than 8 for the fall 2020 semester due to physical distancing considerations. Sometimes we must cancel or combine a class due to low enrollment or teacher schedule change, etc. So please choose a second class at the time of registration.
- Please attend the same class each week. If you would like to switch classes permanently during the semester, let us know asap. We are happy to honor your request to switch to a different class, as space permits.
- Once you are enrolled in a semester, you get to take advantage of our Early Bird Registration perk! We give all currently enrolled families first dibs to re-enroll in their same class time for the upcoming semester before registration opens to the public. Ask your teacher for details!