Due to COVID-19, we have postponed our regular weekly Music Together classes & music birthday parties until further notice. Meanwhile, we've adapted our music events to align with current CDC guidelines for social distancing to help flatten the curve. We are a locally-owned business whose livelihood depends on being able to gather in groups. Since we are not able to do business-as-usual right now, we created something new in order to stay afloat until restrictions on group gatherings are lifted. Our goal is to keep the music going, the communities connected, and the babies smiling until we can offer Music Together group classes again!
You might be wondering:
- We exceed CDC guidelines for social distancing. There is *zero* contact between us and your family.
- We don't come inside your home. We literally sing on the porch or driveway, while maintaining a 6 feet distance. It's literally safer than going to the store.
- Up to 3 families per time slot, as long as each family is 6 feet away from the others. $25 per family. We recommend sitting on a picnic blanket to create a visual barrier for the children. One family signs up for the time slot, & the others can pay via Venmo @MusicTogetherGA, noting their names and time slot.
- We don't bring instruments or props to share. But we welcome you to bring your own! Something to shake & something to click!
- As much as we'd like to, we don't hug or even touch your babies, & we won't shake your hand at this time.
- Please book your time slot below by neighborhood to minimize our driving back and forth across town. Let us know if your preferred time slot is not available in your area.
Celebrating a BIRTHDAY? Choose a time slot below, or contact us for a special day/time!
Contact us 404-618-1475 if you have questions or need help, and a live person will answer or call you right back!
**Register 1 child & note the sibling names in the comments**