Due to COVID-19, we have postponed our regular weekly Music Together classes until summer. Meanwhile, we've adapted our music events to align with current CDC guidelines for social distancing to help flatten the curve. We are a locally-owned business whose livelihood depends on being able to gather in groups. Since we are not able to do business-as-usual right now, we created something new in order to stay afloat until restrictions on group gatherings are lifted. Our goal is to keep the music going, the communities connected, and the babies smiling!
You might be wondering:
- We are in compliance with the current shelter in place order as it allows for small businesses to conduct minimum basic operations, so long as they follow CDC guidelines for social distancing, etc. There is *zero* contact between us and your family. Because we love our music babies and care about your family's health, we have been in 100% compliance even before the shelter in place order was announced.
- We don't come inside your home. We literally sing on the porch or driveway, while maintaining a 6 feet distance. It's literally safer than going to the store.
- We only book one family per time slot. Please let your neighbors know when you book your slot so they can book one before or after.
- We don't bring instruments or props to share. But we welcome you to bring your own! Something to shake & something to click!
- As much as we'd like to, we don't hug or even touch your babies, & we won't shake your hand at this time.
- Surprisingly, the toddlers & preschoolers don't typically come to us at these events, so no worries about your baby running in for a hug. They're more stunned that we're there, than curious about our ukuleles. If they do come toward us, we will stand up and back up giving you time and space to round 'em up!
- Please book your time slot below by neighborhood to minimize our driving back and forth across town, either once for $25 or four consecutive time slots for $99. Let us know if your preferred time slot is not available for the duration you want. It's easy to change!
**Register 1 child & note the sibling names in the comments**
Contact us 404-618-1475 if you have questions or need help, and a live person will answer or call you right back!